Info and Concepts
The Aerotrack Dashboard shows on the home screen of the application. It is a quick way of seeing and getting access to items within the software which the user would usually have to manually search for.
The customizable dashboard allows the user to select the items they wish to see from a predefined list. This means that a user working in the Stores Department can expand their dashboard icons by selecting only those searches that are applicable to their role.
On the Dashboard there are five rows and five columns, this allows the user to select a total of 25 tiles to display.
When a user first logs on the dashboard screen will be blank.
The dashboard customization setup screen can be accessed by going to the top right corner and clicking the user icon and selecting “Setup Dashboard”
When the Setup Dashboard window is open the user can select the queries that they would like to show.
- Select the queries that you would like to show on your dashboard and click the right arrow icon to add them. The right column will now the display the selected tiles.
- Using the drop down lists in each column the user can select where the tile will appear on the 5 x 5 grid that makes up the dashboard.
- Once the order of the tiles is complete close the Setup Dashboard and the new custom Dashboard will be displayed.
- The dashboard can be changed as often as required, each user can add only the items that are applicable to their role in the organisation.
- The tiles can be arranged in any pattern, there can be blank rows or columns to get the desired look of the dashboard.