Info and Concepts
A maintenance organisation that carries out external maintenance may wish to allow an aircraft owner to have Aerotrack access and be able to see the status of their aircraft. This can be done by creating a user account for the customer and managing their security access to Aerotrack so they are restricted to view only their aircraft.
- Create the user account as per the instruction in this guide.
- In the Security box use the drop down menu to select the Customer Access in the MRO Security Group drop down menu.
- This will modify the security panel and leave three boxes checked allowing the account read only access to the aircraft schedules.
- If you wish to give your customer access to update the aircraft hours you can also tick the “Can Update” box.
- Open the “Per Record Security” tab panel.
- In the “Accessible Regos” box use the add a line icon to add a record.
- Click in the line to access the drop down list of aircraft in your system, select the aircraft you wish the customer to access.
- Repeat the process to add multiple aircraft.
- Close the record and let the customer know their user name and password.