Info and Concepts
The Copy Configuration tool is used to make a copy of an entire aircraft schedule or to copy one or more items from one schedule to another. The tool can be used to copy from a template or to copy from an existing aircraft schedule.
- Create the new schedule and assign the new rego.
- In the configuration tab of the blank schedule select Copy Configuration from the Actions menu.
- This will bring up the Configuration Selection window showing the current configuration of the aircraft that you are copying to on the left.
- Choose the rego or template that you want to copy from in the drop down menu in the right hand section. This then displays a list of all the items in the rego or template that you can copy across.
- If you are creating a new aircraft from within a blank schedule then all the items in the right hand frame will be marked with a green box. This means that they do not exist in the left hand frame and have been marked to copy over.
- To start the schedule duplication click the Copy Selected Items button, this display the new configuration preview.
- Click Create New Configuration to begin the process.