Info and Concepts
The Fleet Companies section can be used when an organisation wishes to operate under multiple trading names. The AOC may be held under a corporate identity but the trading names may differ. Enter each trading name in this section and the operator will then become an option in a drop down list when creating a quote, booking or sector return.
- To create a Fleet Company, click the new record button.
- Enter the fleet operator name which may be the trading name for the AOC. This is what will appear for the operations staff to include in a quote or a booking.
- Complete the rest of the information for the operator in the fields provided.
- If you wish to add more than one operator to choose from return to step one and add another record.
- Select the “default” operator by checking the default