Info and Concepts
The Landing Sites is a register of all the registered airstrips and helipads around Australia. These have been sourced directly from Air Services Australia to ensure the accuracy of the data.
If there are additional landing sites that are not listed here they can easily be added as a User Created site.
The Landing Sites register is accessed via the Flights menu in the side bar.
- Access the Landing Sites register via the Flights menu.
- In the register you can search, view and add new sites as required.
- You can use the name of the site to search or you can use the ICAO code.
- Open the record that you wish to view or modify by clicking on the line, this will display the detail view of the landing site.
- Enter fuel information for the site if required.
- The landing fees can be entered here and used on a quote or booking to help cost the flight.
- To add a new landing fee click the add icon
- In the Item Code field select the line item that you wish to add. This selection is taken from the Costs module and is a list of all the costs that have been marked as a Landing Fee. See the guide on Costs for information on set up.
- Select the required line item and the information will be populated from the costs module.
- Enter the costs for the item, ensure that the costs are as per the unit designated in the Multiply field eg: If the multiply field is set to “per Aircraft Weight” ensure the value that you enter is the per tonne cost.
- Select which aircraft type the cost applies to using the drop down menu on the far right. This will be applied to the sector depending on the aircraft being used.