Info and Concepts
The Subscription Register has been developed to record the details of the organisations technical data. This section can be used to record and track the initial purchase and renewals of data subscriptions from manufacturers or other data providers.
The Subscription register is accessed via the Compliance module.
- To create a new subscription, click the new record button. Shortcut = Ctrl +N
- Enter the information relative to the new subscription.
- Enter the date that the subscription was started or renewed and the interval of the subscription period.
- Aerotrack will calculate the due date for renewal and show the days to run until expiration.
- The “Warning Days” is the number of days before renewal is due that the system will send email reminders to those users whose account has been selected to receive them.
- In the Subscription Details tab enter the required information in the fields provided.
- The URL link can be accessed by clicking the internet icon, use this to link to the login page for web based subscriptions. The login details can be stored here as well for ease of access for engineering staff.
- The “Viewable Solution” setting is used to ensure that the record is only displayed in the solution where it is relevant. Use the drop down list to select where the item will be displayed, in Workshop, in Flightops or in both if required.
- Click the “Renew Now” button to enter the date of the renewal, this will then calculate the new due date and enter a line into the ‘Renewal History” tab.
- Use the “Linked Documents” tab to store evidence of the subscription renewal which may be required for auditing purposes.
From within the User Accounts section the Application Manager can assign permissions for the Subscription module from the Common Security tab.
The “Email Notify” check box is ticked to activate email reminders when a renewal date falls within the warning period of each individual subscription.