- Full Outlook type calendar tool
- Different views available of the calendar, for example:
- Be shown in days, weeks, month views
- Filter by aircraft rego or category or both
- ‘Rego view’ shows all your fleet and what they are doing on a particular day.
- Flights can be categorised and sub-categorised for ease of reporting and searching
- Group flights by ‘Operation’ eg. Bush fire. This enables you to easily see all flights, documents, invoicing etc that was allocated to a particular operation
- Web Client Front end available so that your customers can login to update their upcoming flights with passenger and cargo manifests.
- Dashboard affect showing what flights are on today and what flights are overdue
Fleet Scheduling aerotrack 2015-12-04T05:57:19+00:00