Improvements to Required Parts and Release Notes
- Corrected an issue where required parts would not appear in the Parts Summary pop-up under certain conditions.
- Corrected an issue within Required Parts selection tool that caused incorrect items to appear on the ‘Picking List’ when printing.
- Corrected an issue when selecting the task search per line-item causing a dialog to appear asking for a job number when a job number had already been entered.
- Corrected an issue with the ‘Sage’ export relating to date formats and line-item description.
- Corrected an issue when adding requisitions to a PO which didn’t correctly update the requisition status.
- Corrected an issue where the ATA Chapter of a component was not transferred to the task card.
- Jobs: Corrected an issue with the report ‘Task and Action Taken per Job’ that caused a hard error when ‘Include Entire Job Group’ field was selected.
- Inventory: Running the report ‘Stock transfers by Date’ and using a base filter, the base filter was not being applied correctly.
- You can now open a requisition without first selecting a trade person’s name. The requisition will be read-only except for the notes field.
- New operational category added: ‘Air Transport’.
- When entering non-inventory items to a sale, the cost will be auto-entered as $0.00 instead of an empty value.
- When entering a negative shipped quantity (e.g. credits), a back-order quantity will not be calculated.
- Added a goto button in the selected info for requisition line-items on an RFQ.
- We have removed the release notes section from the system menu. The release notes have moved to our website.
- You can access the release notes (current version) using the button on the dashboard (bottom left).
- You can access all previous release notes using the user menu in the top right corner.
- Corrected an issue of not setting dates correctly when searching the register.
- Corrected an issue of not searching REGO correctly.
- The calculation for determining ‘days to run’ per recency has been updated for performance reasons. This calculation will now only affect entries within its interval period and for active crew members. If entries are outside the interval period the days to run will be ‘-9999’.