Required Parts & Order Planner Improvements
MRO + OPS
- Fixed issue causing an error when searching empty input on quickfind.
Making an empty quickfind search in any area of the application will now result in all records being shown.
- Fix issue regarding incorrect crew filtering for ‘Training Attended by Date’ report
Aircraft Models Register
- New Aircraft Model EC175 added to Aircraft Models Register.
- Rectified an issue in which a user was not dialoged as to why they could not email an audit summary.
- Corrected an issue where defects weren’t recorded in the part defect history tab.
- Corrected multiple issues affecting inventory quantities of Kit assemblies.
New Maintenance Control
- Corrected an issue where log book entries couldn’t be printed when a user had read only access.
- Corrected multiple issues with the Order Planner.
Added new part # filter.
On duplication of a Purchase Order, task # is now cleared from the lineitems of the duplicate.
- Fix: Fixed issue where incoming repairs were not being included in the Inwards Stock Movements report when a BASE criteria was added.
- Rectified issue when generating an Inventory > SDS Expiration report.
- Rectified an issue in which users could add empty part #’s in requisitions.
- Corrected an issue where discounts were only being applied to the first item of an invoice.
- B2B Transactions
Supplier user is now dialoged and blocked when attempting to import a part # into sale if not in inventory.
Supplier user dialoged if attempting to open a B2B trsx from a sender email not in customer contact list.
- Fixed issue where an error occurs if customer doesn’t have price structure when setting sell price in sales.
- Risk Register Review Due tile on the dashboard now includes items that are overdue and incomplete.
- Added a new column to the Kit Builds list for the Purchase Order # that disassembled the kit.
- Improve formatting of ‘Set Default Action’ dialog.
- Replaced Cost Labour column with Est Hrs and Act Hrs columns when viewing jobs.
New Maintenance Control
- Deleting an aircraft schedule can now only be performed by an App Manager.
- Added Engineering Type Rating: B1.1, B2, C – Fairchild SA227 Metro III (PWC PT6)
- Improved dialog when updating aircraft counters if no components with calendar date/time set.
- ‘Owner Supplied’ is now appended to description of parts issue if the part is owner supplied.
- Compliance Tasks added to personnel record.
- Order planner can now be filtered by part #.
- Revamp of required parts feature which includes improvements regarding selecting parts and auto calculating PO quantities.
Moved the options to add required parts from the ‘Actions’ menu to a unified button.
Required parts across various categories can be viewed alongside their required, on-hand, on-order, etc, quantities.
Purchase order quantities can be manually entered or auto-entered by a new ‘Set PO QTY’ button in the top right corner.
- Disassembling a kit will now use the last cost of the part number for items in the kit.
- Added a ‘Repair #’ column to the repair items tab panel in purchases.
You can now quickly ‘go to’ the repair record from this column
- A user is now blocked from deleting a base if there are related records.
- User can no longer be deleted if they have audit history.
- Part #’s can now be cloned via the actions menu on a part #.
- Inventory categories and manufacturers can now be managed in SYSTEM > controlled lists > Inventory Lists.
Categories can be created/deleted, renamed or merged.
A new permission called ‘Edit Categories’ under ‘MRO Security > Inventory’ must be enabled to enable this feature. With the permission turned off, users won’t be able to create new categories or manufacturers while editing records.
The purpose of this feature is to reduce the number of duplicate names that are spelt slightly different and if they are a convenient way to correct these categories.
- Fixed issue in which clicking cancel when editing rego would not revert change
- Improve quick search functionality when searching booking # in Flights > Bookings
- On creation of a new operation, date requested will default to the current date/time.
- An operation in the calendar view can now be clicked to open the operation detail form.
- Linked documents tab in operation now displays count.