CASA 48.1 Appendix 2 .
Strict task signoff for component jobs.
MRO + OPS
- We have added a status column in the user accounts table.
- Corrected an issue on receiving a sales exchange component.
- Corrected an issue of not displaying correctly calibrated tooling when the user executed a
- User can now link documents to individual maintenance tasks.
- For jobs overhauling or servicing components, we now allow strict task signoff per task
Strict task signoff will now limit the list of names per task card for “Performed By” and
“Inspected By” fields.
For each component job, there is a new tab panel “Recencies Required”. Here users can add
any number of recencies that personnel must have to sign a task card as “Performed By” or
“Inspected By”. If there are multiple recencies, the users can mark the job as requiring
either all of the recencies or one of the recencies to sign the task card.
The “Recencies Required” can be set as well on the component schedules and/or the task
templates and when copying tasks from these will also copy the recencies required to the
This feature is the next phase to electronic certification of job task cards.
- Redesign of the Notes tab panel to accomodate a larger notes field.
- When creating a job from a maintenance schedule, we now set a default start date.
- We now block the user from changing the rego on a job if there are existing log book
- We have moved “Get Airframe Counters” from the main job form to the Jobs > Worksheet
Tasks tab panel > actions menu.
Log Book Entries
- Improved the dialog when creating the log book entry for component schedules and
aircraft schedules missing certain data.
New Maintenance Control
- Added a new counter “Fatigue Index”.
- When changing the current job # within the maintenance schedule, any selected tasks
from the worksheet tools will be unchecked.
- Redesign of the purchases > freight form.
This redesign removes redundant fields depending on the freight option selected.
- New print option “Certificate of Conformance”. This option is similar to an ARC but with a
different format and can be customised on request. Used the same information as the ARC.
- The following maintenance control reports can be additionally filtered by owner:
- All Schedules Summary
- Fleet Utilisation
- Fleet Forecast (All Items)
- Fleet Forecast (Components)
- Fleet Forecast (Maintenance Items)
- Fleet Forecast (Components by Month)
- Components by Report Group
- Fleet Engine Summary
- Fleet Engine Summary with Configuration
- Fleet Prop Summary
- Fleet Prop Summary with Configuration
- Open MEL’s List
- Open Defects List
- In various table forms, we have expanded the base column slightly to accomodate 4
character base codes.
- We now block the user from deleting currency if the currency has been used in purchases,
- Corrected an issue of showing incorrect data when the user clicked on the “Open
Discretions” dashboard tile.
Crew Duty & Roster
- Implemented Appendix 2 CASA 48.1 instrument 2019 rules.
We are now fully compliant with Appendix 2 for:
- Augmented crew
- Augmented crew non-acclimatised