Info & Concepts
There are times when it may be necessary to uninstall the Aerotrack client and carry out a reinstall. This may be because the desktop icon has been removed or because a Java update has made a change to the directory naming structure. This will require accessing the Control Panel on the PC and removing the application before going to the Aerotrack Server and running the client installation software.
On a Windows PC open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and Open the Java Control Panel.
- Click on the Settings button to open the Temporary Files Settings window.
- Click on the Delete Files button to open the delete dialogue window.
- Make sure all check boxes are ticked and click OK to proceed with the removal of the temporary files. This will remove the Aerotrack Client from your PC.
- Proceed with the installation process as outlined on the Installing Aerotrack Clients page.