Info and Concepts
Often a quote is generated for a future/potential line maintenance job. The line items for the quote often replicate the worksheet tasks. We can send these items to a quote from within a worksheet using the ‘Build Task List in Quote’ function saving you from manually typing these into the quote. This feature is similar to the ‘Build task list in current Job’ feature except you are sending the details to a quote not a job.
We can send both maintenance items (AD’s, Inspections, Rectifications, SB/SL’s) and lifed components to a quote.
When sending maintenance items to a quote the quantity on the quote will be the ‘budgeted labour hours’ entered per maintenance item in that schedule. The cost of the maintenance item will be the ‘budgeted labour cost’ / ‘budgeted labour hours’ entered per maintenance item in that schedule.
When sending lifed components the quantity on the quote will be 1. The cost of the lifed component will be the ‘budgeted parts cost’ entered per lifed component in that schedule.
The Schedules > Aircraft > Worksheet tab panel form
- Create a worksheet due list as you would normally when creating a worksheet
- Add task codes as required
- Click the button ‘Build task list in quote’
- You will receive a dialog explaining and asking for confirmation for this action
- ‘Excluded’ items on the worksheet do not transfer to the quote
- After creating these items you can visit the quote and see the tasks listed, edit and move these items as required.
After sending these items through to a quote you can of course manually add/adjust quantities, cost and charge pricing in the quote.