Info and Concepts
Airworthiness Directives can be added to a schedule or to any component in the configuration tab panel. Aerotrack MRO links to the CASA website and will show the latest ADs as published there.
In the Configuration tab panel
- In the Configuration tab panel, either right click on the airframe or on the component that you are going to attach the AD.
- This displays the Find AD window, in the Model field select the aircraft type.
- This displays the list of Airworthiness Directives as listed on the CASA website.
- Select the ADs you want to load against the aircraft and click “Add Checked Items”.
- Open the AD to being entering further details.
- An AD can either be “Recurring” or “Non-Recurring”, it will depend on the instructions.
- Select the recurring type using the drop down menu and add the counter or counters that will be used to track the AD.
- When an AD is recurring but it has never been done before you can use the “Start At” option. This allows you to set a starting point for when the item is first due and after that it becomes a recurring item at the set intervals.
- Entering this information or the “Last Done” times and saving the item will calculate the due points and the To Run values.