Info and Concepts
The navigation toolbar is the black bar at the top of the screen.
The purpose of the navigation toolbar is:
- Allows you to move to each section of the software e.g. Sales, Purchases etc
- Contains back and forward buttons that work exactly the same as back/forward buttons in your web browser.
- Contains a home icon , allowing you to quickly get back to the main login screen.
When you enter an individual record the navigation toolbar changes slightly so as to not allow you to move to other sections of the software. You have to click the “back” button to get you back to the list screen.
The navigation toolbar is found on all Detail and List view screens in Aerotrack.
- Click any of the headings in the toolbar e.g. Purchases. This will take you to that section.
- You will see a list of records for that section.
- Click on the blue triangle button to the left of a particular row and it will take you “into” that particular record.
- You can move back to the main list screen by clicking the “Back” button in the top left corner”.