Info and Concepts
This section allows the user to export data directly from the database to a file which can then be opened using any spreadsheet program. The data export can be specified by the user and tailored to suit each individual customer. Aerotrack charge a small fee for the installation of these queries.
Each query will have its own parameters that need to be entered and these can also be specified and tailored for an individual client.
The queries can be accessed form within the System Admin menu.It is important to note that each user that requires access to the query must be granted access by the Application Manager, see the guide on adding a new user for more information on adding a query to an account.
- Open the Data Export module via the System menu.
- A list of all the available queries will be displayed in the table.
- Click the “Run” icon to open the query.
- Enter the required parameters for the selected query. Dates must be entered in this format dd-mm-yyyy
- Click an export option and select a location for your file to be saved.
- Open the file in your spreadsheet program and format as required.