Info and Concepts
The Compliance section of Aerotrack is under development and will eventually be able to help the MRO manage many of the aspects required by the regulator for a Part 145 Maintenance Organisation as well as the existing CAR 30 operator.
- ASSETS – this section records all the companies assets and allows linking of those items to either a service record or a calibration record.
- SERVICING – this section contains details of the scheduled servicing of assets held by the organisation. A service can also be stand alone and not attached to a particular asset.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS – this section acts as the Technical Data Subscription Register. Here the MRO is able to store all subscription data held and Aerotrack will notify the users when a renewal is coming due.
- OPEN TASKS – This section is currently in “Beta” mode which means that it is accessible but is still under development and may change. Tasks are assigned to users from within Safety Reports usually as Corrective Action or change to systems. Here task progress can be monitored and recorded.
- RISK REGISTER – This section is currently in “Beta” mode which means that it is accessible but is still under development and may change. When a Hazard and associated risks are identified within the organisation they can be recorded here and referenced from within the Safety Reporting System.
- SAFETY REPORTS – This section is currently in “Beta” mode which means that it is accessible but is still under development and may change. This section is for recording incidents, near misses and any safety occurrence. The event can be described in detail and notifications sent to the Investigation Team for action. A record of the actions taken to address the event root causes can be recorded here.
- TOOLING – This section records and tracks calibrated tooling used by the organisation and is able to notify the tooling manager when a tool is coming due for calibration so the necessary action can be taken.