Adding a new Crew Member
- Access the Crew Register from the Flight Crew tab and click the add a new record icon.
- Enter the basic information such as their name, department and their role in the organisation.
- The ARN must be added by the Aerotrack staff member. Once you have the crew member record started send an email to email@example.com containing the staff members name and their ARN.
- In the “Checks” section tick all the boxes that apply to the crew member, the Flight Crew box must be checked for that person to appear as a choice when allocating a pilot to a sector.
- The “Lob Book Specialisation” section allows the crew member to add up to five extra columns to their pilot logbook. These columns will be available for data entry when the staff member is completing a sector return.
- To upload a photo of the staff member right click in the photo window and upload or paste.
- The staff member may not always travel as a flight crew member so a passenger record can be created for the here, this allows them to be added to booking or sector.
- See the guide page on Startup Log Book Values for information on setting up a pilot log book with historical information.