Our fully featured maintenance scheduling features advanced tools and yet keeps the interface simple for more basic aircraft. We fully support maintenance scheduling for aircraft up to twin turbine in size. Once aircraft schedules have been created for a rego they can be duplicated for other regos of the same model dramatically reducing data entry times. You can also import schedules from other Aerotrack users instead of creating your own.
- Create unlimited lifespan components per aircraft
- Group components into assemblies and then transfer an entire assembly in 1 move
- Monitor components by
- Engine Np (for up to 2 Turbines)
- Engine Nf (for up to 2 Turbines)
- Hoist cycles
- Hour Meter 1, Hour Meter 2
- Combine component counters eg First Hours or Days
- See component usage by part # across your fleet
- See your components as a table view or by ‘tree’ structure for aircraft with very large component lists
- Compliance history for each component writes automatically upon completing a worksheet
- Always up to date CASA library, no need to type your own
- Link AD’s to Components easily
- See each occurrence of an AD throughout your fleet
- Automatically creates a service history for that AD on completing a worksheet
- Type your own inspection name or duplicate from another schedule or a template!
- See each occurrence of an inspection throughout your fleet
- Automatically creates a service history for that inspection on completing a worksheet
- Type your own SB/SL or duplicate from another schedule or pull from a template!
- See each occurrence of an SB/SL throughout your fleet
- Automatically creates a service history for that SB/SL on completing a worksheet
Defects and Rectifications
- Create defect lists and then add rectification details including job# to each
- Add defects to worksheets as required
- Group defects by Job#
- Once defects are added to an aircraft they can be ‘drag and dropped’ into log book entries reducing data input times
- Multiple worksheet formats available, 1 ,2, 4 items to a page or we can totally customise them for you.
- Able to produce final certification and engineering work packages
- Print parts list for each worksheet item
- Dedicated Lifespan Component store to see all lifespan components in inventory
- Dedicated transfer tool to move components/assemblies:
- Aircraft to aircraft
- Aircraft to store
- Store to aircraft
- Transfer history for each component
- Transfer history for the aircraft
- Create unlimited templates for aircraft models and then easily link the templates to your regos.
- Duplicate maintenance items and components to all your linked regos with a single click
- If you need to update a maintenance item or component then update it only on the template and then push the changes to all linked regos with a single click
- Templates can hold all linked documents rather than linking the document to each aircraft of the same model.
- Over 25 reports for maintenance control
- Forecast component changes for a single aircraft or across your fleet
- Forecast inspection, AD’s, SB/SL’s for a single aircraft or across your fleet
- Able to report component forecast by month to easily enable you to project budget forecasts
- Compliance reports
Log Book Entries
- See every loose leaf log book entry created for that Rego in one place and open as a print preview!
- Easily build log book entries upon completing a worksheet